Sun damage, stress, age, excessive work routines, sugar intake, smoking, excessive alcohol, all cause wrinkles on your face and make you seem much older. We can ‘agify’ the process of aging for you. Have you seen the beautiful supple-skinned women of Japan and Korea? They undergo many skin-treatments on a regular basis including a likewise diet to ensure that the innate texture, glow and youth of their skin and face remains as it is. Trends show that an average Indian Woman earlier was not so keen on herself. But, the times are changing and so are the perceptions of the Indian independent women. They are now mentally prepared to take steps and undergo cosmetic treatments to maintain their beauty. Wrinkles act as the biggest detractors in this process. The under-eye wrinkles, forehead and around the lips wrinkles are the most prominent ones. Nobody, not even Queen Elizabeth, can completely eliminate them. But, we can definitely help you by delaying their occurrence and can make them less visible. https://dsmhealthyskin.com/book-a-consultation/
Wrinkles can be reduced by:
- MINIMIZE DIRECT EXPOSURE TO SUN: It is more of a prevention tactic. The UVA and the UVB rays from the sun tend to damage the healthy layers of the skin and enhance wrinkles. Thus, it is advisable to avoid the sun and to use a good sunscreen as and when you have to travel in the sun. Also, remember to always renew the sunscreen every 2 hours.
- HYDRATE YOUR SKIN WELL: Washing your face also washes away its innate healthy oils. Thus, limit this habit of yours to only two times a day. Also ensure usage of a good alcohol-free toner post-cleansing. It helps to close pores and retain oils for a healthy looking skin.
- RETINOIDS ARE YOUR BEST FRIEND: Retinoid have been proven time and again to reduce wrinkles. Retinoid enriched creams like adapalene, tretinoin, etc. help in the making more collagen and hyaluronic acid inside the skin, making it thicker to smooth out the wrinkles.
- VITAMIN C WILL ALSO HELP: Intake of Vitamin C in any form, be it eating of a food, a fruit, a fruit pack rich in Vitamin C or a multi-vitamin medicine, it helps in skin tightening and therein reduces wrinkles. Rose water, orange, lemons, etc. are all good sources of Vitamin C.
- ANTI WRINKLE TREATMENTS: Expert dermatologists will analyze and customize treatments as per the separate root cause of each individual. We use technology-based solutions like Botox, dermal fillers, muscle relaxers, facelifts, micro needling, dermal rollers, etc. in combination with apt creams, serums and medicines to help our customers gain smooth wrinkle-free skin in a short span of time.